- DO NOT create multiple accounts to vote more than once. This breaks a lot of rules.
- At least 2/3rds of the voters must support, or the nomination doesn't pass.
- If there's a nomination up for you, you have to answer the questions provided here.
- If you're nominated, you have to approve of the nomination by posting the questions, unless you nominate yourself, then you should post the question with your nomination.
- Admins may not nominate other users, but they MUST vote if the are active.
Start a new Nomination
The nomination needs to be placed in the right section as written below.
Questions (questions go here, numbered as the were originally, with the answers written under each one)
Post Requests Here
Name: Ninjadark27 (But call me Ninja!)
Questions: None so far...
Support: I have had lots of experience being moderator in several wikis, and I've been doing so for 4 months now. I've had experience dealing with spamming, calling names, etc. I am active almost every day.
Against: I may be inactive for a lot of days due to real life... I try to make it every day.
Comments: Good luck to whoever is going against me.</center>
<center>Name: Rex Question: 1. Can I create my clan, Unknownclan here?
Support: I want to be Chat Moderator because I want this wiki is safe and fun for everyone. I know what to do with bad users who like to calling name, cursing, spamming, saying bad words, threatening, etc, and how to deal with someone who break the rules. And I also know what is the right punishment for them according to the level of the violation. I hope this wiki is free from the toxics user and a safe and fun place for everyone. I am active from Friday-Sunday.
Against: I may be inactive in Friday-Sunday due to real life (school is hard). But, I'll do my best.
Comments: I want this wiki is safe for everyone and free from the toxics. And......Vote REX for better and safer Warrior Cats Roleplay.